Sunday, May 17, 2009

hessler street fair

Liam and I love living in the heights because as a young couple, there's always a ton of fun stuff going on. We go to Little Italy almost once a week. We go to shows, as often as we can. The Hessler street fair marks the beginning of a string of festivals, fairs, parades that go on all summer long. We're always minutes from fun stuff to do. We're still working on getting our friends to make the drive out. Rain or shine, Liam and I always have a fun time though!

We took my mom, her husband and my sister Christy, and my 2 nieces and my nephew yesterday, so that was pretty cool.

They came to visit the house and see the progress we've made. I think they really like the house.

Here are some photos. I didn't get any of Christy and the kids, or my mom or Ron. I always forget those things.

I forgot to take a picture of my birdhouse I bought too! There was a little woodworking guy who was quite talented and he said he might start selling on Etsy. I bought a little white birdhouse for our yard that I love. I'm going to make a habit of getting special little things like that when we go on little travels and such because those little things will really make our house a home.






No comments: