Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hallway Day 4





Today was rough. There was so much dust, it went straight through my mask. I had sheetrock up my nose, and blood. I had so much dust in my lungs, I thought for a minute I wasn't going to make it, but I'm okay now. I don't think there's much worse than scraping hard sheeetrock out of your own nose. I still have it in my ears, I'm sure. It was like I had fallen in a vat of cocain with my bloody nose and all.

I finished sanding the interior of the closet for the most part. The patch we did came out really nice. Once it is primed and painted, you'll never know there was a gaping hole there.

When Liam comes home he's going to help me sand and patch some really high areas in the hallway that I couldn't reach without severely injuring myself.

I'm going to be going over the final sanding and spackling tomorrow. There is only very minor stuff left now. It's only day 4, and although I almost went into an asthmatic fit, I may actually finish this hallway in half the time I had intended!

Saturday, while Liam has to work, I will hopefully be priming everything. Sunday, if I have any strength, I will stipple the ceiling. Then it will be a few days out to let that dry, and pick out a paint color, which will be a neutral beige.

No comments: