Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hallway Day 7







A lot more priming was completed today. I'm very tired. The cabinet in the hallway looks really great so far. It will undergo several more treatments before being finished. I have not primed the interior yet. That is next. The hardware I stripped right on the doors came out very nicely. there was no need to remove them, but it will just be a little bit tricky to paint around. The hinges are shiny and golden. The rest of the hardware on the cabinet is silver, but that doesn't bother me. Everything will be really shiny and brand new when it's all done.

I just need Liam to help me cover some areas with primer that I could not reach safely by myself, but everything else has received one coat of primer. Several areas will need an additional coat.

No comments: