Thursday, April 30, 2009

Home Sweet Home

The decorating is coming along! We are awaiting to have someone help us bring my large dresser upstairs and we'll need to attach the large mirror to it. I'm so anxious to see the whole thing completely put together and finished to perfection, but everything with this room has required a tremendous amount of patience, so I will be patient as I can be. The closet door came out beautifully. It's prettier than I can show on camera. We still need to put on the doorknob, but it's all done. I just can't even really begin to explain what hard work paying off feels like. Liam and I will never take anything we have in life for granted ever again, and we will never again underestimate our ability to do anything we set our minds to. Let this house be a testimony to that.

"You've got to be willing to take risks." -Cecil Mills

Without further ado...pictures for your enjoyment, and mine.












CLICK HERE for the miracle before and after!

No comments: