Monday, April 5, 2010

A few updates...

Over the weekend, Liam and I finished painting the color on the walls of the rear addition. It's exciting to see how it has come this far. Today, I will probably begin painting the trims. Liam will begin installing base boards soon.

Photobucket



Photobucket




This color is restful by Behr. I can't really say much for Behr paint, but the color has grown on me. It really works as a camouflage for the major surgery of our drywall walls back there. This appears as a soft pastel sage during a sunny day, and it takes on more of a rich earthy tone in the evening or at night.

I've ordered some paint color samples from Benjamin Moore for the rest of the first floor. I'm excited to test those this week.

Meanwhile, Liam has finished the wainscot in the side entry and will be applying some wood putty to the nail heads and preparing it to be primed.

Photobucket



bulging plaster being leveled & repaired with drywall.



Photobucket



finished!



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: