Friday, April 9, 2010

Choosing Paint Colors!

I'm very excited to begin the process of choosing paint colors for the rest of the first floor. There is still alot of preparation & repair necessary before we will be able to paint much of the rooms, but choosing paint colors for the most important rooms in the house, deserves a head start!

Here are the colors that made the semi-finals so far.

Photobucket


Kitchen: Cape Hatteras Sand-Benjamin Moore

Photobucket

Diningroom leading to 'Card Room': Oklahoma Wheat-Behr & Weston Flax-Benjamin Moore

Photobucket

Dining Room: L to R-- Oklahoma Wheat-Behr & Weston Flax-Benjamin Moore

I am planning on sampling Windham Cream by BM although, I like the Weston Flax maybe 25% or 50% watered down. I'm aiming for a very soft warm muted yellow.

Photobucket

Side Entry/Foyer: Oklahoma Wheat-Behr & Weston Flax-Benjamin Moore

Photobucket

Living Room: Stone Harbor-Benjamin Moore...I love this color. I might test it at 25% lighter. It's definitly a rich color at night.

Photobucket

Living Room (beneath staircase): Stone Harbor/Cape Hatteras Sand-Benjamin Moore (I chose the Cape Hatteras in the kitchen instead)

No comments: