Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Sectional Sofa!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We got a great deal at Wayside! We had been checking furniture websites for a while. We were looking for a modern sectional with a pillow back in a neutral shade. I think we got it exactly right. This is my favorite style because there's so much versatility and it's super comfy to slip back into. You can even swap out the pillows or move them around for different looks. The sand/wheat color and the modern style with dark wood legs works perfectly for our modern "beach" theme living room. I think it looks really high end. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the design on the accent pillows, but the colors actually compliment the colors we painted on the first floor, so I think it couldn't be more perfect, especially for the price.

Now, I can't wait to get a new tv installed over the fireplace. :D one thing at a time....we still need some window treatments first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sectional looks great! I do like the accent pillows as well they add a nice touch.