Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dinner For Two

Photobucket

Photobucket


The curtains are in, and the mirror was installed last night! Yay! I love this mirror and I was very nervous about hanging it. It wasn't too hard. The new tablecloth is spill-proof and has a nice bamboo pattern. I decided to go with neutrals and let the new rug stand out. Isn't the centerpiece cute? That was my first late night craft project for the house. I love the location of the table now as it really opens up the space, and still allows for the table to extend and seat guests...as soon as a I have chairs to seat them in. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

The other side of the room is going to become our yoga/meditation sanctuary. Mahogany bamboo blinds are being ordered for the double window. I'm having a dark walnut low minimal bench made custom at a steal price topped with large pillows in colors/designs that compliment the rug. That is up next! I will post a final before and after later on. ONE ROOM AT A TIME. that is my mantra.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That mirror is awesome! Really like the rug and centerpiece too.

Kaitlin said...

This looks AMAZING!!