Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'M BACK!

It's been about a month since I've updated this blog. I'm going to get back on it. Liam and I are still working hard on the house. I'm also working hard on my business. That leaves me really no time for much else.

The weather was crumby for a lot of June. It was difficult for me to find the motivation to do a lot of the things I've wanted to do, but now that it is July and summer is flying by, and the weather is looking up, I'm back in business with the yardwork.

I still have not finished the hallway upstairs which is really bugging me. It's really really close though. In June I completely remodeled my business and it was a huge painstaking process that took me weeks into the month to complete. It has paid off though. My business has grown a lot in one month. Before I knew it however, June was over too fast, and I still had many projects with the house left hanging.

The sunshine is great this week for working in the yard, so I'm taking a pause from my shop to work full time in the yard and I hope to accomplish doing a lot of things to make our lawn look really great. That's important in this housing market here...when our house is only worth $68,000 to drive-by appraisers (sigh) The thought of that has made me want to work that much harder to work on our curb appeal before the Fall.

I will update with photos as soon as I find a moment!

Thanks for the support!

Sincerely,
Chelsea

No comments: