Friday, January 16, 2009

Take pride in the little things...




Well, I'm here reporting that I've spent the last couple of weeks slowly working on our bedroom. I've come close to smoothing out all the old plaster walls. I've made some good progress. It's a very slow, and patient process, but we only have one chance to do it right before we paint the walls.

In other news, we've had great success stripping the old dark stain from the closet door during our trial test of "Multi-strip Pro." Our goal is to remove the old oxidized dark stain from the closet door and entrance door, and re-finish the doors with a new stain that will showcase the beauty of the wood grain. I can't wait for that!



Liam and I have removed almost all of our bedroom furniture from the room in order to work. We have an air mattress we will be using for the next several weeks while we work. Sanding walls is extremely messy and this saves a lot of time with clean-up.





No comments: